Clark's Cove Area
Clark's Cove was named for Deacon Henry Higgins Clark and was also known as Deacon's Cove. Deacon Clark's house was at the intersection of Clark Point Road and Dirigo Road and William Gilman Parker's house, built in 1869, was just to the south. Both the Clarks and the Parkers were influential in the development of the Clark Point area.
Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /home/daus/domains/swhpl/application/views/helpers/Shortcodes.php on line 51