The Southwest Harbor Primary School
In 1906 Southwest Harbor, newly split from Tremont, voted to build a new schoolhouse in the village. The old building was sold to George Harmon and moved to the lot south of the school. Over the years the school served as a grammar school and high school and was later moved to 26 Village Green Way where, in 2017, it continues to house the Southwest Harbor Town Office, Fire Department, and Police Department.
Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /home/daus/domains/swhpl/application/views/helpers/Shortcodes.php on line 51