William Irving Mayo House
E. S. Thurston's residence was built by William Mayo who was an enterprising man. He built the Central House, sometime in the 1880s – before 1894, and lived there on land across the street and a few lots toward town from his father’s land. The house known as "The Central House" was sold to William's sister, Sarah Frances Mayo and her husband Willard Wycliff Rich in 1905 and occupied by them as early as 1903.
Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /home/daus/domains/swhpl/application/views/helpers/Shortcodes.php on line 51