The James E. Robinson House and Barn
The James E. Robinson House was built about 1870. Mr. Robinson's daughter, Emily, had a millinery and dry goods store in the front part and he sold groceries in the rear. The James E. Robinson house was destroyed by fire on December 18, 1998. It was known as "Harbor Woods" cottages at the time of the fire. The present building, Acadia Cottages, was erected soon after the fire.
Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /home/daus/domains/swhpl/application/views/helpers/Shortcodes.php on line 51