The George Ripley Fuller House

George Ripley Fuller (1857-1937), a prominent lawyer whose name is mentioned in connection with every important public service during his lifetime, built his house circa 1902-1903.

The Fuller house was originally built at 4 Herrick Road on the corner of Main Street, but was moved to make way for the Gilley Museum, built to honor bird carving artist Wendell Holmes Gilley (1904-1983)


The Fuller House Ready to Move - June 1980


Moving the House Down Herrick Road - June 1980


View Down Herrick Road - April 5, 2015


The Fuller House in it's New Location - April 23, 2015


The Wendell Gilley Museum - May 23, 2015